Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Scarf

So I'm trying something new and posting from my phone. We'll see how this goes. 

I finished a super cool scarf the other day and wanted to share some pics. It's a braided infinity scarf. I'm really liking infinity scarves, since you don't have to figure out what to do with the ends or how best to tie it. You just throw it on, wind it around a time or two, and go. Brilliant! 

The finished product! 

Basically I made three really long strands of double crochet, braided them, and stitched the ends together.


Not only am I loving the infinity scarf trend, I'm also a fan of mustard and grey. 

To give you an idea of the length...

This one is 375 stitches long. It seems to be about the right length for a few twists.

These next pics are of the works in progress:



Funny story about that pinkish yarn...but I'll get to that later. 

Stay Crafty!
CR

No comments:

Post a Comment