Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Craft Room sneak peek: it's gotta get better!

After 4 hours in my craft room, it still looks like a tornado touched down. I've resorted to pulling the large objects out into the hallway, and am now debating the possibility of leaving them there. Just kidding, kind of. 

At any rate, "It has to get worse to get better", so here are a few pics of the process. You may not be able to tell, but most of the stuff has been grouped by topic (yarn, sewing, scrapbook, school, storage). My shelves are up and while right now they are just acting as convenient cubby holes, I have great plans! 


Before I put stuff on them 


Why I put stuff on the shelves 


The stuffed hippos are not staying there permanently, just until their new home is cleaned out.


End of day 1. Doesn't look much different, but I feel better. 

Stay Crafty!
CR


No comments:

Post a Comment